[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 forgets VLAN setting

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Apr 7 14:58:50 MST 2005

>Cisco unfortunately doesn't care too much about interoperability
>as they prefer to sell their own products..

which, wether you like it or not, are super (PIX not
included).
I've been playing around with a lot of hardware from
different vendors, but Cisco is still on my 'expensive but
works great if you know what ur doing' list.
At least this is true for VoIP phones and (small to medium
sized) switches.
I wish it wasn't true, cause I hate their sales and
marketing ethics, but their technoligy is great (in some
sectors).

Sorry for the off-topic, guess it's time to sleep.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."