[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Timothy Costello tim at cteusa.com
Thu Apr 7 12:13:32 MST 2005

Hi;

Just to a a little perspective.  The closest equivalent Dialogic board
(i.e. connects 4 T1's to a pci bus) is just under $7000 USD per board.
Now while this isn't comparing apples to apples since the Dialogic
board has more onboard processing services it does give a reference
data point.  The Digium board at just under $1500 USD looks quite good
based on that comparison...

Later;
Tim