[Asterisk-Users] Zap (analog line) and volume

Maik Hassel hassel at simplyefficient.ca
Thu Apr 7 11:29:25 MST 2005

Hello everybody,

my setup consists of an asterisk server with a TDM400P and a couple of
softphones (SJphones) ... everything works well, but the sound coming
from the analog line is really reaaly quiet, even though everything
local (echotest, voicemail, sip to sip) works fine. In fact, I have to
dial up the volume so high that dtmf tones are almost blasting my ear off.

Is there a way (e.g. via the configuration files) to increase the
overall sound level for the ZAP lines????

Thnaks a lot
 Maik

--
Simply Efficient - IT Services, Consulting, Training
"We Keep Our Promises"