[Asterisk-Users] My Sangoma Experience - Review

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Apr 7 10:48:50 MST 2005

Hello,

This would be software since I still don't see the Digium echo-cancellers
anywhere for sale and don't know how to get one. If Digium wants to send me
one I would gladly test it.

The overall machine load is also affected by the way interrupts are used and
the fact that Sangoma uses significantly less than a Digium card uses.

MATT---

Hi,

Could you please include if you used the software zaptel echo canceller
or the daughterboards for the te4xxp ?
As that would explain the difference in cpu usage.

I have no daughterboards for the te410p cards yet, nor do i own any
sangoma things, so no testing here.

Joachim.

Joachim.