[Asterisk-Users] SIP - SIP Problems

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Thu Apr 7 10:00:53 MST 2005

Ian

I don't run X on any of my servers. I always pre-capture the data with
tcpdump to analyze with a windows or linux + X system running ethereal.

tcpdump -s 1500 -w file.out -i <int> <filter expression>

Will start tcpdump and write packets matching filter_expression to
file.out. Press ctrl-c after you have captured what you want, and
transfer this file to the system that you run ethereal on, and load it
(assuming max M[TR]U of 1500).

<snip>