[Asterisk-Users] "Choppy" sounds after transferring to ISDN client or after a time

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Apr 7 09:07:10 MST 2005

On 09:27, Thu 07 Apr 05, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michiel van Baak schrieb:
>
> >I had the exact same thing when using a cheap HFC-S card
> >connected to my outside ISDN line. Replacing the card with
> >an AVM Fritz!PCI fixed this issue for me.
> >I tried a lot with the HFC-S card, different archs, SMP,
> >uniprocessor, nolapic, noapic, dual channel ram setup, 1
> >dimm only, removed all cards but the HFC-S, 4 different
> >versions of bristuffed. Nothing solved it.
> >
> What do you mean? The choppy sound or the log message? Trouble is, my
> HFC-S is internal ISDN. I can't use a Fritz!PCI for that because it
> isn't capable of NT mode...

Both. After doing what you did, disabling the logging,
nothing changed. Still choppy as hell.
I don't know about NT mode ISDN, as we replaced all the
phones by bt-102/snom190.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."