[Asterisk-Users] open source Asterisk Application of the year ?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Apr 7 08:26:03 MST 2005

As an Asterisk-related Open-Source project developer I would very much like
this idea :)

We could have a competition that ends yearly during Astricon at which point
the application is chosen.

But who would judge which is best?

I'm pretty sure that the front runners if this was done this year would
either be the Asterisk at home, the AMP package or the Flash-Operator-Panel.

Anybody want to organize this? I nominate Olle.

MATT---