[Asterisk-Users] RE: Sangoma VS. Digium

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Thu Apr 7 08:28:25 MST 2005

It seems like Digium is good for beginners and Sangoma is good for experts in a
nutshell.

What I need to know is whether I can offer Internet Dial-up Access using Sangoma
hardware or Digium hardware?

This is because pricing per E1 is attractive compared to existing proprietary
solutions

Has anyone done it?

Thanks,