[Asterisk-Users] T.38 fax with SIP devices

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Thu Apr 7 08:23:11 MST 2005

I have been on the same path although I am using a TDM400. No matter what I
did I could not get a fax to go through. Yesterday I moved the * server
outside my firewall and the rest of the network and now I am making more
progress. I blame it on old network hardware. I have two accounts, one with
Broadvoice and the other with LiveVoip. The Broadvoice fax is going through
with out any problems. LiveVoip faxing still fails. I would like to use
LiveVoip so I will keep at it.
-Scott