[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone for testing with Asterisk

Guillermo Salas M gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Thu Apr 7 06:50:22 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 22:41, raymond wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had just set up my asterisk server.
>
> Can anybody know that is there any sip softphone for testing with asterisk?
> (I had download some from internet but I think all are preconfig to certain
> server).

I'm using xten x-lite on windows and linux [1] : You can download from
www.xten.com

[1] The linux beta version can be downloaded from
http://support.xten.com you must have to register as forum user and sent
a message to the forum admin to be accepted as beta tester. Once you
have accepted, you can have access to the beta testers forum. Otherwise,
http://xten.com/apps/xprolinuxbeta/xlite-linux-23.bz2 have the last
beta. Don't forget to register and report any bugs.

> Cheers.
>
> Raymond

Guillermo Salas M.
Telconet S.A. Manta