[Asterisk-Users] [again] Sangoma PRI vs TE410?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Apr 7 05:15:56 MST 2005

On April 7, 2005 05:50 am, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> Does anyone have any details on the actual differences of using Sangoma
> PRI cards as compared to the TE410? How are CPU usage, interrupt load?
> Are there other diffferences?

They are completely different beasts; the details on the actual differences
are not obtainable since both are closed hardware and firmware.

Suffice it to say that both seem to work well.  The Digium cards seem to be
more finicky about the type of hardware they'll run on, but I've certainly
had no issues with either card (Sangoma A101u vs T100P and TE405P).

-A.