[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail through Call Manager

Mohamed Farid mfarid at mscc.com.eg
Thu Apr 7 04:15:49 MST 2005

Dear All :
I have a Cisco Call-manager integrated with Asterisk System ..
All my Phone Sets are defined on the Call-Manager and most of the
features are taken from the Asterisk ..
Now I need to add a Voice Mail on Asterisk for one of my Phone sets
defined at Call-Manager System,

1st of all , I need to activate the message button of the Phone ( 7940
Series )
2nd I need all people who is calling my extension to be forwarded to the
Voice-Mail Number
3rd I need when I call the same number , the Asterisk understand that I
am not a user who is trying to leave a message , but I am the owner of
the Voice Mail and let me listen to the messages ...

How can I do this ???

Mohamed Farid ,,
Telecommunication & Security Administrator ,,

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400