[Asterisk-Users] slightly-ot: Where to buy sip phones in Massachusetts

Mark Charlton mcwebtree at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:12:48 MST 2005

I am flying to Boston for a week, next week, and since there isn't
much in the way of places I can try SIP phones out in the UK, I was
wondering if anyone knew anywhere in Worcester / Massachusetts Area,
or just any US chain, what had IP phones available for viewing /
playing with.

Failing that I'll just mail order one when I get back home, but I'd
like to be able to have a play with a few first.

Many Thanks.
Mark