[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone for testing with Asterisk

raymond ray_nygt2004 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Apr 7 02:41:26 MST 2005

Hello Rod,

I try firefly but got problem of "Sip registratons failed for network (503)"

Is it possible for you to advise me your config?

Below is what I put on sip.conf
[34169788]
type=friend
username=34169788
secret=password88
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=internal
disallow=all
dtmfmode=rfc2833
qualify=40000
permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

asterisk1*CLI> sip show peers
Name/username    Host            Dyn Nat ACL Mask             Port     Status
301/301          (Unspecified)    D          255.255.255.255  0        Unmonitored
phone2/kissops   (Unspecified)    D          255.255.255.255  0        Unmonitored
34169788/341697  (Unspecified)    D       A  255.255.255.255  0        UNKNOWN

Thanks.

Raymond