[Asterisk-Users] Direct Channel Answering

David Choo DavidChoo at espore.com
Thu Apr 7 01:42:48 MST 2005

Dear Cameron,

Thanks! That really kicked me off into achieving what i desired.

Best Regards,

==============================
David Choo
Systems Engineer
Business & Technology Division
"Engineered for Changing Businesses"
Espore Corp Pte Ltd
68 Kallang Pudding Rd
#04-03 SYH Logistics Bldg
Singapore 349327
Tel: 65-68487806
Fax : 65-6842 2724
E-mail :DavidChoo at Espore.com
=============================

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor deliver this message to anyone. Instead, please delete this
message and destroy any other record of it immediately and kindly notify
the sender by return email. Thank you for your co-operation.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the context of this message nor can the sender guarantee that
this message is virus free.

             "Cameron Beattie"
             <kjcsb at orcon.net.
             nz>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  "Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion"
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/04/2005 01:52          Re: [Asterisk-Users] Direct Channel
             PM                        Answering

             Please respond to
              Cameron Beattie
             <ext_news at appsfar
              m.com>; Please
                respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

In zapata.conf you can associate the channel with a context. So create
different contexts for each channel. I s'pose you can do that for PRI or
whatever.

Regards

Cameron