[Asterisk-Users] Liveviop problem

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Wed Apr 6 23:29:58 MST 2005

I've actually had sales question oriented calls answered at 2am on a sunday
morning, 45 minutes I sent the email (I wasn't expecting a response until
monday).   Technical email responses at wierd hours as well.  No complaints
here.   I'd send the email again in case it got lost in the shuffle.  Having
done support myself in the past I can vouch that with the volume of emails
support channels get it is always possible for one to occassionally go
awal....

Paul