[Asterisk-Users] Re: Broadvoice

Craig Simon linux at craigsimon.net
Wed Apr 6 21:59:16 MST 2005

Thanks for the feedback Don,

It did change the behavior, but not realy fix the problem.  Now what
happens is that it rings 6 times and then goes into broadvoice
voicemail.  I do not hear any rings on my softphone, or see anything in
debug on the console.

I would love to see your configs to figure out what is going on.  Or any
other suggestions.

Thanks much
Craig