[Asterisk-Users] Realtime UPDATE

Arnaud PIGNARD apignard at frontier.fr
Wed Apr 6 21:32:25 MST 2005

Got the same problem, and i rollback to older version (before RT cache patch).

There is a combinaison where you will get successfull update but for me,
realtime was unstable.
I haven't yet time to make more test for maybe report a potential bug.

Try modify theses params to yes or no :

Rtcachefriends=yes
Rtnoupdate=yes
Rtautoclear=yes

At 01:39 07/04/2005, you wrote:
>I had discovered this myself. Once I set this value, the updates started
>to occur, but as shown in my earlier post, are all NULL values.
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Thierry Wehr" <wehr at japet.com>
><asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:36 AM
>Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Realtime UPDATE