[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone for testing with Asterisk

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Wed Apr 6 21:02:09 MST 2005

I've tested about a dozen of them, and find firefly one of the best (others
have more features, but I find firefly is a good mix of
quality/features/performance). Make sure you get the third-party firefly
though, not the one that's limited to virbiage.

Try here...

 http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exe