[Asterisk-Users] SIP messages truncated to 256 characters

Hendrik A. Magilsen hmagilsen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:41:49 MST 2005

That did it, the error went away, but the solution doesn't solve the
problem.  I probably will start a new thread when I get more data because
it's a bit convoluted.  I'm using Asterisk to act as an intermediary between
two sip providers (one provides DID's to users on the other, with Asterisk
acting more or less like a back-to-back agent in the middle).  However when
the user on the SIP side tries to redirect to a conference server the call
breaks down in the asterisk. Asterisk seems to see the refer message as a
new call and doesn't relate it to the original call leg.

Like I said convoluted, and my approach to the problem may not be the right
one.

Thanks for the help
Hendrik