[Asterisk-Users] Realtime UPDATE

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Wed Apr 6 16:06:06 MST 2005

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I've been through all
the (lengthy) threads on Realtime, and can't find the answer.

My problem is that upon registration, the UA's IP address and port
information isn't being written to the MYSQL realtime database.
Subsequently, calls to the UA fail if they originate from another *
server (The server DOES attempt a lookup, but obviously gets no value
for IP address / PORT).

 From the MYSQL logs, I see the folowing at registration;

UPDATE sip SET ipaddr = '', port = '', regseconds = '0', username =
'9998' WHERE name = '9998'

The weird thing is that it was working at some point yesterday.

Can anyone suggest a place to start looking?

Also, how do I enable debug logging so I can see the realtime info in
the * CLI or logs?

Rod Bacon - VOIP Systems Engineer
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650