[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk, ACD, Queues and Call Transfer Issue

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Wed Apr 6 12:44:07 MST 2005

Hello,

I have implemented a test ACD with Asterisk 1.0.7, in which I have 2 agents and one user making calls and using AgentCallbackLogin. Besides that, I have other users on the PBX, but not necessarily members of any queue.

Agents and PBX users are using X-Pro as a soft-phone.

I am having problems in the case where one agent answers the call and for any reason needs to transfer this call to the other agent, or to somebody else in the PBX system.

When the agent clicks the transfer button on the soft-phone, the call is hang up and we loose the client. If the agent dials '#' then the transfer works fine. The problem is that in this case the person to whom the call is being transferred must have a numerical extension (which we didn't want to use internally).

is there a solution for this?

Thank you
Dov