[Asterisk-Users] Any success with BRI in the US?

Patrick Conroy patrick.j.conroy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:00:14 MST 2005

Hello all,

I have noticed a few people have mentioned recently that they are
looking to set up BRI in the US.  I am looking to do the same and I am
wondering if anyone has had any success yet?  And, if so what card are
you using?  I have heard that the Eicon Diva Server boards work, but
they are a little out of my price range at the moment.  Since
isdn4linux supports NI-1 (from what I have been reading) would any of
the passive BRI cards like the Fritz work?  Also, are there any boards
with U interface to avoid using an NT1 along with it?  Even the Eicon
Diva Server boards all seem to have the S/T interface.  Any
information would be helpful.

Thanks,
Patrick