[Asterisk-Users] Stopping Retransmission Found: 102 Error with Polycom IP300

Min Hwan Chang minchang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:44:10 MST 2005

I'm also curious if this relates to qualify=yes.
Incoming calls work fine with the IP300, I just can't dial out
currently.  When I look to check if any of my outgoing calls are in
the CDR, it is blank for outgoing calls. Only the incoming calls are
recorded.  I'll try messing with it  alittle bit more this morning.
Any other help would be appreciated.  Thank you all.

Regards,
Min