[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and phone system

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Apr 6 08:23:49 MST 2005

Are you actually passing a 9 into the ZAP channel along with the dialed
number?

In a standard install, the leading 9 that a person dials from a SIP
client will be stripped from the number they dial leaving just the
actual number.
The 9 just designates which trunk to use.  So, unless you are adding the
9 back in, it is not even being passed to your ZAP channel.

Thanks,