[Asterisk-Users] Comedian Voicemail Issues

Carlos Lenz lewdsilver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:55:36 MST 2005

Hello,
I have set up 4 voice mail accounts to test with on my asterisk system.

Only  1 out of 4 of the accounts is able to sucessfully change the
standard greeting with a personal recording.  Even when the other
users make the same changes using the IVR interface for the voice mail
system, the changes do not take effect.

Has anyone else encountered similar errors?

Does anyone know if the comedian voicemail system uses a configuration
file to persist user configurations and settings?  If so, then could I
manually change this configuration file to force the vouicemail system
to play the greeting file that I specify?

Thx in advance.