[Asterisk-Users] Atcom AT-320 multiple lines?

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Wed Apr 6 07:44:35 MST 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 15:33, Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:
> > Does this IAX2 cheapy support two lines?
>
> Ans: Yes, in a way, craddle will act like a flash button. A quick tap
> and you can go back to the second line and swap between the two.
>
> Check the US vendor for more info at www.eezeephone.com
>
> You can also do a call hold conferencing this way (indirectly), by
> dialing an external line and connecting back with a tap on the craddle.

Excellent news :) - By 'craddle' I guess a typo for 'cradle' meaning the
button which determines whether the handset is on-hook or off-hook?

Can you tell me if it's possible to use a headset?

I don't really know much about call centre headsets despite being a sysadmin
for one :)

Do they plug in 'inline' with the RJ9 connector on the cable that joins the
handset to the base? Would it work to use that, and just lift the handset
off-hook onto the desk to answer a call?

Cheers,
Gavin.