[Asterisk-Users] TE405P and Dell Poweredge 6450 Incompatible?

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Wed Apr 6 07:12:52 MST 2005

What puzzles me is I don't know of any other adapter card that has these
sorts of problems.  It makes me suspect that Digium's design is a little
marginal, so minor variations in motherboard design throw it off.

FWIW, I have a PowerEdge 800 with two TDM cards in it.  They work.  Can't
vouch for whether a TE405P would work in it, though.