[Asterisk-Users] how can i connect a cost display on asterisk

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Wed Apr 6 06:47:13 MST 2005

If it helps, then great !

This is what we do in Africa for some callshops that do not want to pay $$$ in
billing software licenses.

While talking, I wonder whether the field of "CAller ID" which is displayed in
the IP Phone can be updated while conversation is ongoing, say every 10
seconds. In which case, may be the cost can be displayed in the content of
caller ID (since at this time, people are calling and not being called)?