[Asterisk-Users] how can i connect a cost display on asterisk

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Wed Apr 6 06:36:15 MST 2005

Johannes,

I would be curious to know if there is a solution for this. Another solution is
that you buy a "call meter". Which is a small box that can be placed in front
of phone phone and that can display costs.

FXS--> call meter --> analog phone

This call meter needs to be programmed with a table inside and a rate for each
destination.