[Asterisk-Users] wcte11xp works only after cold reboot

Stuart Hirst stuart.hirst at holdentel.com
Wed Apr 6 06:15:11 MST 2005

Alessio,

I have also seen this problem on two different asterisk servers using
TDM400p cards.

I have not been able to resolve it. If you do an lspci you can see that
the system can see the devices but the zaptel drivers don't see them.

I have other systems that work fine and so this has to be down to the
combination of motherboard and Digium PCI devices. It would seem that
this is a problem with the the Digium hardware because it works after a
cold boot.

Does anyone else have a view ?

Stuart

Stuart