[Asterisk-Users] Snom 190 + NAT

Simon simon at orbital.net
Wed Apr 6 05:35:49 MST 2005

Hello all

Anybody had any luck with Snom 190 + NAT ?

I have been searching for the correct settings to use , No luck yet.
Also I have been told that I might need to implement an SBC (Session
Border Controller). Yes I have got a STUN server running , but the snom
does not seem to use the random port as it would have me believe. I have
had great success with the GS101 + NAT.

The only thing I can find is a proxy
http://www.sipfoundry.org/sipXproxy/ , would this do the job ?

Any help would be great

Best Regards
Simon

dangerous content by OrbitalNet, and is
believed to be clean. If you have any concerns
with this message please email us,
support at orbital.net / http://www.orbital.net