[Asterisk-Users] Fritz Card ISDN in UK - Unable to dial. 0x3301/0x3302 errors

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 05:17:07 MST 2005

> I'm having major problems getting a Fritz card to dial out in the UK (or indeed
> answer, but I've been concentrating on dialing out). I'm getting the 0x3301 or
> 0x3302 error.

Not a direct answer, but are you _absolutely sure_ the card works? I
had the exact same thing late last year here in Australia, there was
nothing wrong with the config but once we got around to testing it at
another known installation it was found to be faulty. Replaced it
under warranty, and everything worked as we had it.

Might save you some head-banging, at least...

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.