[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite codec related...

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Wed Apr 6 01:59:49 MST 2005

Hello all *s,

Ok, I have mailed before about a Voice on a POTS Line problem. Well,
SJPhone works fine, just installing it allows people on the POTS Line to
hear me. So this is not an * problem, but what I have tried (because I
am would like to use X-Lite) was to cycle through the codecs that it
uses. I have already updated my Windows Client with the .reg file for
X-Lite (Bug report:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000918) for iLBC and
SPX. So what I am asking really is how do I determine what codec SJPhone
is using to allow Voice on a POTS Line to work while X-Lite can't.

--
Kind Regards
Etienne