[Asterisk-Users] Re: mISDN + chan_misdn and DTMF

Alex kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 6 01:25:29 MST 2005

I didn't know if it was specific to beronet's chan_misdn or it was a general
issue, and that's why I asked here on the list before saying that's was a
bug for sure.

However, I've just had a look to your link (I had already looked at
beronet's buglist, but because of a filter applied on search results I
didn't noticed that bug :( ) and you're right, that's a chan_misdn
"feature".

Thanks,

Alex