[Asterisk-Users] Cell phone friendly MOH

Adam Holt adamholt at mac.com
Tue Apr 5 17:25:07 MST 2005

Musical preferences aside, I've always found that Euro dance and some Urban
tracks carry the best sonics onto mobile phones.

This no doubt has a lot to do with the fact that they tend to be heavily
compressed recordings and the electronic nature is more pervasive in the
channel than rock / guitar based songs.

Cheers...

Adam.