[Asterisk-Users] Multiple CDR Locations

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:09:24 MST 2005

Are you using active/active replication or just active/passive?  We're
looking into setting up two equivalent asterisk servers for failover
capabilities, and the cdr databases are going to have to be exact copies
so if one goes down, we have a duplicate of the data.  We're also using
postgres, and I can't find any decent replication software that doesn't
cost an arm and a let.

Aaron