[Asterisk-Users] Weird Errors with Realtime and MySQL

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Tue Apr 5 14:23:55 MST 2005

Thanks!!!

I'll turn on the debugging and get some results to you.

I'm aware of the expiration counter on the PAP2-NA, I was looking for an * command so I could compare the 2.  I also notice that the expiry and expire numbers on "sip show peer xxxx" never changed.  What I found intersting is that the numbers seem to have no meaning either.  I set my PAP2-NA to have expiration of 3600 yet the number for expiry seems to always be 900 and the value of expire is all over the map.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: mboehm at cytelcom.com [mailto:mboehm at cytelcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:40 PM
To: William M. Sandiford
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Weird Errors with Realtime and MySQL

> My debug log is empty, and to be quite honest, I have searched for
> how to enable debuggin and can't find it anywhere.
> /var/log/asterisk/debug didn't even exist.

  /etc/asterisk/logger.conf

  debug => debug

> dial_exec_full message.  It is a linksys PAP2 ua on the same physical

  We use PAP2-NA's in several customer locations and don't have this problem. Are all your settings on the PAP2NA's correct?

> Is there an * CLI command that will show me the amount of time
> remaining in a peer registration?

  The main admin page of the pap2na should have an active counter of when it will next contact the proxy server.

  "sip show peer xxxx" shows an 'expire' number, but it never changes for me.

-Matthew