[Asterisk-Users] Weird Errors with Realtime and MySQL

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Tue Apr 5 12:58:22 MST 2005

Matthew, thanks for the response.

I connected this error with Realtime based on the fact that I don't have the problem when I put the config for the UA in the sip.conf file.

My debug log is empty, and to be quite honest, I have searched for how to enable debuggin and can't find it anywhere. /var/log/asterisk/debug didn't even exist.

I have managed to solve the problem that I mentioned about the call processing twice, and it was not asterisk related (Cisco issue, basically cisco didn't like the SIP response it got from the hangup command when the call had not been answered, so I changed it to congestion) but I cannot seem to figure out what might be causing the dial_exec_full message. It is a linksys PAP2 ua on the same physical network as *. It appears as if the registration is somehow being lost on * as I have all the RT Cacheing turned on but the peer does not appear with sip show peers. After the device registers it will work for several minutes and then stop working. Is there an * CLI command that will show me the amount of time remaining in a peer registration?

Like I said, its weird. If you could advise me how to get debugging turned on and what to look for, I will send in the results.

Thanks,

Bill