[Asterisk-Users] Sound quality with Xten Xlite softphones...

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Apr 5 12:31:58 MST 2005

I just dropped my X-lite phone for the SJPhone.
It was a hrd choice and one that was suggested to me repeatedly before I
would give in.
My reason being that the X-Lite phone is very user friendly and worked
well sometimes.

After switching to the SJPhone I am much happier with the call quality.
The dialing is not as easy but the phone seems to work infinitely
better.
Before on X-lite I got a lot of complaints of static by people on other
side of the call.

So, for what it is worth from a reluctant SJPhone user.  SJPhone sounds
good.