[Asterisk-Users] TE405P takes ~5mins to load.

Derrick Knight derrick at freerangeminds.com
Tue Apr 5 12:26:48 MST 2005

Can you refresh my memory on the Linux rev (Slackware 2.4.26?) and
Zaptel driver version? I am currently running Slackware 10.0 (2.4.26)
with Asterisk 1.0.7 and zaptel 1.0.7. I am seeing boot times of well
under 1 minute.

Also, where exactly are you seeing the "delay" during the boot process.
You noted the point where you were at 5-15 minutes, but wasn't sure
where it started to get slow. Is it quickly getting to the zaptel driver
and then slowing down or is it slow prior to that? I would focus on
potential IRQ conflicts (cat /proc/interrupts) or the kernel probing for
non-existent devices.

Details on exactly where the slowing begins would be a start.

Derrick