[Asterisk-Users] asterisk sounds

Josiah Bryan jbryan at productiveconcepts.com
Tue Apr 5 11:08:34 MST 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 1:24 pm, Dov Bigio wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am looking for a list of all available sound files for asterisk and a
> transcription of their content, so that I can have someone translate them
> into portuguese.

I vaguely remeber reading some file in my server that had a list of all the
sound files and their transcripts...i just spent about 20 minutes looking for
it in the /usr/src/asterisk CVS tree that I checked out - cant seem to find
it off hand. Any body have any idea what that file is?

-josiah

--
Josiah Bryan
IT Coordinator