[Asterisk-Users] multiple PBXs on one server.

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Tue Apr 5 05:54:36 MST 2005

Better use User Mode Linux proyect (UML).

Then you can have 2 diferent "machines"...

You don´t have to change ports, Using non standar ports, sometimes is
dificult to configure the clients... You expect the IAX port to be at X
port, no to be at Y port, sometimes... and more if using sip devices...

Using UML, you really dont have that much overhead at you sistem, and
since * really uses low resources, then a dual hardware with about 1 gig
of ram can do the trick.

The only thing, I´m not use, is the usage and report of the hardware...
But, give it a try and told us :)