[Asterisk-Users] realtime management for sip with mysql

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Tue Apr 5 10:09:39 MST 2005

Hi Bioz:

I'm having the same problem with Realtime and CVS-HEAD from 4/4/2005.

I haven't found a solution yet, but I have also posted this to the list in the last 24 hours and hopefully someone will help out soon.  There was a similar thread from about a month ago that seemed to solve the problems of someone else with a similar problem, but it didn't help me, so you may want to look for it.  I believe it was called "Realtime is not working"

Regards,
Bill

PS, if you get it working, be sure to let me (and the list know)

Hi
I use realtime management for sip with mysql and it works correctly.
After 1 or 2 hours having started, I look at "sip show peers" and I have
no more sip customers registered.
I must do a restart for sip working.
Someone have an idea of what goes wrong ?
Thanks by advance for your answer.
Bioz