[Asterisk-Users] missing ring-tone

Lars L. Christensen lars at perseus.dk
Tue Apr 5 09:55:33 MST 2005

Unfortunately I haven't resolved the issue yet, so at the moment I've
bypassed the Asterisk and connected the Sipura directly to the internet.

I've tried to reset the Sipura with no luck. I've also noticed I do get a
ring-tone when I call from line 1 to line 2 on the sipura, so the problem
must be the Asterisk. :-(

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers, Lars

  _____