[Asterisk-Users] D Channel Becoming "CORRUPTED"?

Gatewood, Andy adgatewood at plexusnexus.com
Tue Apr 5 06:03:28 MST 2005

What type of Cisco access equipment are you using? I have dealt with
similar problems to this and gotten similar response from the carriers.
The root of the problem has all but once turned out to be a Cisco
configuration or code problem. Could be why the carriers more or less
tell you to talk to the hand. Check the Cisco release notes for later
versions of code and see if there is possibly a resolved (or open)
caveat that deals with this issue.