[Asterisk-Users] sniffing bridged video call on zap channels

Tue Apr 5 01:56:38 MST 2005

Hi all!

I've sucessfully bridged an 3G-H324M video call through asterisk using
ISDN PRI zap channels. Now, I want to monitor the call and dump it into
a file for later analysis of the H324 call setup.

I tried to use the Monitor() application, but I breakes the session -
looks like it does some transcoding which breakes the transmission
between the bridged zap channels. Further, AFAIK, it does not support
writing raw data into a file.

Is there a way to dump the whole conversation in raw-format (bit by bit
as it is received on the zap channel).

thanks,
klaus