[Asterisk-Users] help regading outbound calls

Muhammad Haris haris.farooque at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 22:34:45 MST 2005

dear fellows,
i  succesfully deployed a voip based call center using Cisco 2600
series routers as gateway and developed my own AGI which is an IVR
application in C language in which i performed database transactions
using PostGreSQL database.
now as per my office requirement i have to setup one local land line
for inbound & outbound calls to PSTN. although inbound calls are made
perfectly but i dont know what is wrong with outbound calls i didnt
able to make any outbound calls through asterisk. i have a TDM400P
card with 1 FXS at signalling port 4 and 1 FXO at signalling port 1.
analog phone is connected to the FXS port while main PSTN line is
connected to FXO port. everything looks perfect instead when i dial a
local number (say 0216998256), asterisk displays a ringing msg then
display that;

 Dial "Zap1-1,"Zap1"
Everyone is Busy/Congested
hangup.
plz help me and if possible for either of you then plz send me
configurations as well b/c i am in a hurry and i have to setup
everything in justa couple of days...

thanks in advance and thanks for your contemplation.....
regards

haris
:-(