[Asterisk-Users] asterisk on UML

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 22:04:03 MST 2005

I just got a linode account and got * up and running without any
problems.  I was going to ask them to load zaptel/ztdummy, but I was
wondering if anyone else was interested in an * friendly UML hosting
provider?  I might have more luck with getting them to load the kernel
mods if there was more than just me interested in it.  I almost hate
to ask them to do this just for me anyways.

Also, any dangers/performance issues from an isp point of view for
running ztdummy?

Chris