[Asterisk-Users] Compatability with AudioCodes MP-108

LJ LJ.Shields at Verizon.net
Mon Apr 4 19:51:43 MST 2005

I am searching for compatibility information. If you have used the AudioCodes MP-108 FXO product with Asterisk please let me know your experience and opinion.  I am specifically looking for how well the SIP integration is.  According to the specifications, the MP-108 supports "Call Waiting".  Does Asterisk have a means to request the MP-108 to flash the CO truck?  Is CallerID and three-way conferencing handled correctly? Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks,
--LJ